Availability: Usually ships the next business day
Large Capacity Battery, Complied with IATA
The IATA DGR regulations restricted the air transportation of over 100Wh Li-ion battery packs:
Air Cargo Shipping
Only 2pcs allowed
Since the large capacity batteries are quite necessary, SWIT provides the solution of Dividable Battery to comply with IATA regulations. S-8192A can be divided into 2 parts, and each part contains 92Wh capacity, not restricted by air transportation. And when using S-8192A, just assemble the 2 parts, you can get a Li-ion battery pack of 184Wh large capacity.
Note: The restrictions maybe are different between different airlines.
S-8192A 92Wh+92Wh Split-Style Battery
- Divide into 2 parts of 92Wh capacity each (Patent)
- Not restricted by IATA air transportation regulations
- Li-ion, 14.4V, 92+92Wh capacity
- D-tap output socket
- 4-level LED power indicator
- Gold mount type connection
- Multiple circuit protections