Availability: Usually ships in next business days.
The MIO MVS-4HDMI is a low-cost miniature quad HDMI/DVI input multi-viewer system. The MIO MVS-4HDMI supports 4ch. HDMI/DVI inputs and a DVI/HDMI (up to 1920x1080) output. It is a true multi-view display system with rich features, such as configurable display layout, display template restore & recall, real time audio & video survey and on screen alarm, AFD, clock and logo display, dynamic UMD, audio UV meter, etc.
The compact and maintenance-free MIO MVS is perfect for mission critical and live applications. With a built-in WEB server, users can easily remote control the unit with a WEB browser. No special software is needed.
The MIO-MVS-4HDMI is the most cost-effective solution for many broadcasting and professional A/V applications, such as control room, production, mobile truck, post-production, and play-out system.
MIO MVS-4HDMI Mini HDMI Input Multi-Viewer with DVI Output
- User configurable display layout, and display template restore/recall
- Auto detect input video format of 525i, 625i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- DVI/HDMI output resolutions up to 1920x1080p
- Provide audio and video monitoring and alarm for signal loss, signal freeze, black field and so on
- Analog & digital clock + countdown timer
- User defined LOGO display
- Dynamic UMD & Static programmable bi-color UMD
- Active Format Description (AFD)
- 4 channel audio UV meter per display window
- Selectable display ratioF4:3, 16:9 & full screen, customized random aspect ratio with 4:3 or 16:9 safe maker
- Selectable embedded audio output
- Build-in web server allows user to remote control the unit through a WEB browser
- SMNP & Tally protocol support
- LED lights for input signal status and power status
- Quick key recall display layout
- Compact sized and maintenance free