Availability: Usually ships the next business day.
The MIO-AD-AUD is a miniature Analog to AES digital audio converter. The MIO-AD-AUD Converts four channels of balanced analog audio to two groups of AES/EBU digital audio with broadcast quality 24 bit processing. Output audio group selected by DIP switch.
The MIO AD-AUD requires a 12V DC power from an optional AC to DC power supply or 12V external source, such as a camera or battery. For user confidence and convenience there are two LEDs that indicate the status of source signal and power.
- Supports 2 analog audio stereo signals input and 2 AES audio signals output
- Effectively converts 4-channel balanced analog audio to 2 group digital audio
- Adopts the BNC interface (unbalanced mode) for outputs and 3-pin interface (balanced mode) for inputs
- Flexibly combines the left and right channel via a DIP switcher to form 1 AES signal
- 2 channels of AES flexibly to form
- Provides a variety of full scale standards (+18dBu / +20dBu / +22dBu / +24dBu)
- LED lights on the Mini box indicates the status of source signal and power supply (Denoted by the shining or extinguishing red and green LEDs)
- Mini box structure can be easily installed inside the frame racks, video walls, and more
- Adopts 3-pin for audio interface
- Broadcast quality with 24-bit processing and 48 kHz audio sampling
- Based on the Mini BOX platform
- Widely used in broadcasting systems, fields of studio, and other professional fields
MIO AD-AUD Analog Audio to AES Converter
- Convert four ch. balanced analog audio to two groups of AES digital audio
- Broadcast quality with 24 bit processing and 48KHz audio sampling
- Locks to any AES reference from 32-96KHz or free runs at 48KHz
- Input gain controls to cover all commonly used levels
- Selectable output Audio group
- LED indicators for signal source and power