Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
23.8-inch QLED WCG Panel FHD, 100% DCI-P3 Coverage
BM-245-NDI monitor adopts a 23.8-inch 1920x1080 QLED panel, 100% DCI-P3 coverage wide color gamut, 400nits LED backlight, H/V 178° viewing angle for professional NDI® broadcast productions.
NDI®, SDI and HDMI
BM-245-NDI monitor provides multiple inputs including:
- High bandwidth NDI® up to 4K;
- 3GSDI input×2; Loop out×1
- NDI® decode to 3GSDI out ×1
- HDMI 2.0 input ×1
NDI® Sources Selection
All NDI® sources will be auto detected when the monitor is connected to NDI® network, and quickly select NDI® sources from a list in monitor menu. The monitor supports Discover Server to pull NDI® sources from different IP segments, and support NDI® low bandwidth mode as well.
PBP / PIP Display Mode
You can select any 2 sources from NDI®, SDI or HDMI to display simultaneously by Pic-by-Pic mode or Pic-in-Pic mode.
HDR/SDR EOTFs and Color Gamut Selection
BM-245-NDI provides HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), Dolby Vision PQ, SONY S-Log3 HDR and Gamma 1.0/1.8/2.2/2.4/2.6 SDR EOTFs, and Color Gamut selection from LCD native, REC.709, DCI-P3 and REC.2020.
3DLUT Auto Self-Calibration By X-rite i1 or JETI Specbos 1211
With built-in 3DLUT calibration software, (software copyright) support X-rite i1 and Jeti Specbos 1211 probes to directly connect with the monitor USB port. The monitor generates color patterns and the color probes read the color, send color info to monitor via USB. Then the monitor compares the color difference and generate 3DLUT and calibrate itself automatically. Calibration time: X-rite i1 15min, Specbos 1211 45min Calibration result: ∆E≤1.0
VICO 1.97 Eye Protect
BM-245-NDI QLED panel has a Quantum Dot layer between LCD screen and its LED backlight, which changes the LED spectrum to reduce blue and balance the R/G/B peak, which will stimulate people’ s cone cells evenly, and reducing visual fatigue effectively. The VICO (Visual Health and Comfort) testing scores 1.97, A class, to protect your eyes from long time video editting or broadcast studio productions.
BM-245-NDI monitor will de-embed 2-ch NDI audios, 8-ch HDMI audios and 16-ch SDI audios, and display audio meters and Lissajous paterns, and select any 2 channels audio to output via speaker or 3.5mm headphone socket.
Webserver IP Remote Control
BM-245-NDI supports webserver remote control by Ethernet LAN connection. Use computer web browser to open the monitor control panel, and select input sources, adjust picture parameters, set up video / audio functions and assign function keys, etc, without install any APP.
BM-245-NDI consumes 45W power, supports both AC 100-240V input and 4-pin XLR DC 12-17V input, and equipped with a V-mount / Gold mount battery plate on the rear panel.
BM-245-NDI 23.8-inch Professional NDI® Monitor
- 23.8-inch 1920×1080 QLED Panel
- 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut coverage
- VICO 1.97 A-class Eye Protecting Panel
- High bandwidth 4K NDI® monitoring
- 3GSDI 2-in 1-loop, HDMI2.0 input
- NDI® decode to 3GSDI output
- NDI®/SDI/HDMI PBP or PIP view
- Auto detect and quick select NDI® sources
- Support NDI® Discover Server
- Support NDI® Low bandwidth mode
- Rec 709 / DCI-P3 / Rec 2020 color gamut selection
- 3DLUT Auto Self-calibration without PC
- Built-in Delog LUTs and User LUTs upload by USB
- Waveform / Vector / Histogram / Focus assist / False color / Zebra
- 16-ch audio meters / Lissajous pattern
- IP webserver remote control
- AC, DC and battery plate power