Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 weeks.
BM-U275HDR adopts a 27-inch 10-bit LCD panel, UHD 3840×2160 resolution, 1000nit high bright LED backlight, 1400:1 contrast, 100% REC709 and 97.2% DCI-P3 color gamut. The viewing angle is Horizontal: 178° / Vertical: 178°.
Multi 4K Interfaces
BM-U275HDR supports the following 4K interfaces:
12GSDI (SDI 1&2)
Quadlink 3GSDI (SDI 1-4)
HDMI 2.0 (4K60P)
SFP Fiber 12G (Output by 12GSDI)
* The Quadlink 3GSDI supports both Quad mode and 2SI interleave mode;
* The SFP optical fiber adaptor is optional purchased.
BM-U275HDR support HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) and Dolby Vision PQ HDR monitoring, 1000nit high bright.
3DLUT Auto Self-Calibration
By X-rite i1 or JETI Specbos 1211
With built-in 3DLUT calibration software, (software copyright) support X-rite i1 and Jeti Specbos 1211 probes to directly connect with the monitor USB port.
The monitor generates color patterns and the color probes read the color, send color info to monitor via USB. Then the monitor compares the color difference and generate 3DLUT and calibrate itself automatically.
Calibration time: X-rite i1 15min, Specbos 1211 45min Calibration result: ∆E≤1.0
Audio/Video Zero Latency
Support Zero latency mode (less than 1/100 frame) under 4K input sources, for special image processing mode for lip-sync monitoring.
User 3DLUT cube upload
The monitor has built-in multi camera logs to Rec 709 conversion 3DLUTs, including Log-C, C-log, S-log2, S-log3, V-log, J-log1, RedLogFilm.
You can also import own 3DLUTs to monitor by USB stick, support 17x17x17 3DLUT cube files.
Audio Meters and Lissajous
Support Max 16-ch embedded audio meters display, with VU/PPM, and display audio abnormal alert. Support select any 2 channels audio to output via speaker or 3.5mm headphone socket. Support audio Lissajous pattern display for post production.
Webserver IP Remote Control
BM-U275HDR supports webserver remote control by Ethernet LAN connection.
Use computer web browser to open the monitor control panel, and select input sources, adjust picture parameters, set up video / audio functions and assign function keys, etc, without install any APP.
BM-U275HDR 27-inch 4K 12GSDI HDR Studio LCD Monitor
• 27-inch LCD Panel, 3840×2160 resolution
• 1000nit high bright LED backlight
• HLG/PQ/S-log3 HDR
• 12G-SDI / Quadlink 3G-SDI / HDMI2.0
• SFP Fiber 12G input converted to 12GSDI out
• 3DLUT Auto Self-calibration without PC
• Audio/Video 0 latency for lip-sync
• Built-in Multi camera Delog LUTs
• User 3DLUTs upload via USB
• Waveform / Vector / Histogram
• Focus assist / False color / Zebra
• 16-ch audio meters / Lissajous
• IP webserver remote control
• TSL UMD and text TALLY display
• USB firmware upgrade